Click SchoolCafe below to apply for Free and Reduced meals or make an online payment




Welcome to the Food Services Department.

Need immediate assistance?
(t) 732-785-3000 x1508 or x1510


Wellness and Nutrition Policy

Food Services Twitter
New This Year!

Online student meal applications!  Please click the link on the left.  Create an account, and apply online.  This will streamline the application process immensely and prevent lost or misplaced applications from the student to the school.  Applications received online can be verified and approved (or denied) the same day if all information is complete.

Your current meal status will be carried over until mid-October.  If you wish to continue meal benefits for this school year, a new application must be submitted.  If you received a letter stating that you are Directly Certified, you do not need to fill out a meal application.

If you have any questions, please contact the food service department at (732) 785-3000 Ext. 1510 or 1508.

Summer Meals - Click Below


Non-Discrimination Policy

Non-Discrimination Statement In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 8778339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. 
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 
(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email: