Basic Skills Instruction
The BSI program remediates and supports literacy and mathematics at all grade levels. Some factors that would make your child eligible for BSI is data from PARCC, as well as results collected from DIBELS, DRA 2 and other information. Our staff members use a variety of programs to help support the students.
The BSI staff works cooperatively as an instructional team with the classroom teachers to help all students succeed.
- Read with your child.
- Study basic math facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) daily with your children.
- Check homework planners daily.
We appreciate your support and cooperation. Please contact us should you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to a successful year!
Mrs. Heuser ( Email | Homepage)
Welcome to EXCEL, the Enrichment of Exceptional Creative Engaged Learners! The EXCEL Program recognizes exceptionally able students, those who perform or show the potential to perform at higher levels of ability. This program offers meaningful opportunities and curriculum modified by content, process, products, and learning environment, which enable these students to achieve in accordance with their capabilities
Phone: 732 785 3060 ext 6003
Notes from the Nurse
The main goal of the nurse is to maintain the health and well being of all the students.
- I try to keep accurate records of your child's health and immunizations. If I need to update your child's file with an immunization or condition please send in proper documentation. If you need an updated copy for an application to a camp program you can call me and I"ll provide you with one.
- All students need to have documentation of the Hepatitis B vaccination series. If your child has had the other required immunizations you can not claim to object to this series.
- Please report a strept infection to the school when you call to report an absence. Statistics are kept on a monthly basis. I chart the information on file for your future reference. Some children at school have been diagnosed with serious health issues. Their parents have asked to be notified if there has been strept diagnosed in their child"s class. This request is only done to safeguard those students.
- Please send in an doctor's note when your child has an illness or injury that requires limited physical activity. When the restriction is lifted please send in a note for that as well. Most doctor offices are aware of this requirement.
- I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about any of the above topics. You can call me at school 732-785-3060, Ext 6003 or stop in to see me. I am happy to help you in any way I can.
Mrs. Kimberly Daly-Boyer (Email | Homepage)
OT / PT
Mrs. Cioffi-Parker (Email | Homepage)