(732) 785-3000 x 2019
(732) 785-3000 x 2062
(732) 785-3000 x 2020
The Brick Township Public School District, in partnership with our families and community, is committed to supporting student growth through cultivating each student’s unique strengths and talents in an engaging, safe, and nurturing environment.
BTHS Vision Statement
Brick Township High School strives to inspire, empower, and challenge our students to pursue excellence in reaching their fullest potential within a learning environment that values equity, belonging, and inclusivity. We are united in the expectation that all members of the learning community contribute to a safe and respectful learning environment, while maintaining strong school-family relationships and promoting a well-rounded educational experience that meets the diverse needs of each of our students. We will honor our traditions while consistently offering students access and opportunity.
We maintain the following core values:
- We believe in recognizing and embracing the rich traditions and legacy of Brick Township High School. We celebrate the accomplishments of our students and staff. Our traditions, those from the past and those we may create in the future, keep us mindful of our pursuit of excellence and commitment to our community.
- We believe in instilling a sense of pride in our school and community. We believe our experience at Brick Township High School is a direct reflection of our commitment and contribution to the overall success of the learning community.
- We believe that all students are valued. We believe it is the responsibility of all members of the learning community to honor the rights of others by allowing each individual in our school to have voice, identity, and opportunity.
- We believe in acting with responsibility, honesty, and dignity. It is our responsibility to be honest and truthful. It is the expectation that all members of our learning community positively contribute to the success of our school.
- We believe in creating a safe, secure learning environment where we acknowledge, honor, and appreciate individual differences. Respect yourself, others, and the learning community.
Brick Township High School Hours:
Normal Operating Schedule
Full day hours are 7:10am – 1:30pm
*Please be advised that bus departures on “Early Dismissal Days” may run late due to weather conditions. Based on road conditions, it is possible that buses may arrive at the school behind schedule, thus delaying drop-off times.
Please check the following for additional information on: School Closings-Delayed Openings-Early Dismissals WJLK (94.3 FM WOBM (92.7 FM) CHANNEL 20 BTV