Welcome to the Food Services Department.
Need immediate assistance?
(t) 732-785-3000 x1508 or x1510
Click SchoolCafe below to apply for Free and Reduced meals or make an online payment
Online student meal applications!
Please click the image on the left.
Create an account, and apply online.
* This will streamline the application process immensely and prevent lost or misplaced applications from the student to the school. Applications received online can be verified and approved (or denied) the same day if all information is complete.
Your current meal status will be carried over until mid-October. If you wish to continue meal benefits for this school year, a new application must be submitted. If you received a letter stating that you are Directly Certified, you do not need to fill out a meal application.
If you have any questions, please contact the food service department at (732) 785-3000 Ext. 1510 or 1508.
Setting up an account for pre ordering virtual meals.
If you have a school café account you will use the same account you track your students purchasing or that you add money to for pre-payment. If you do NOT have a school café account, you will need to create an account.
Creating account is no obligation, just so you can order virtual meals.
You will need your students’ ID number and the school name your child attends.
Placing an order for virtual meals
Log onto your school café account.
- Under your child’s name and picture you will see a place an order button.
- Next you will select the date you would like to pick up your virtual meal.
- Then select LUNCH
- For fulfillment select ZONE
*This will give you the location, date and times virtual meals can be picked up on a weekly basis.
- Select your preference the proceed to NEXT
*You will now select virtual breakfast and lunch meal.
- Select place order.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 8778339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: email@example.com.